Jobs in Manufacturing
At Exactaform, we are manufacturing products that we are all proud of. We are very down to earth and we get things done. These are the values that drive our business along with our policy for recruitment. The same can be said for the development of our team. New starters are taken through a thorough induction process, which enables the smoothest transition into our team. Progression is encouraged and expected for the people who follow our values. We invest in our people, as they are our biggest asset!
Salary Band based on experience: £23000 – £26000.
Based in our UK HQ, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating all national and international collections and deliveries – courier and freight.
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will have a good understanding of global transport routes, customs procedures, and international trade.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Log & track all shipments.
- Book transport companies and send appropriate documentation in good time so as not to delay dispatch.
- Timely and accurate completion of import and export customs entries and declarations
- Data input the daily collections, create the delivery notes within Factory Master and print the daily delivery manifest, tracking emails and pull necessary paperwork.
- Monitor the daily log and action/solve any issues and escalate/report to senior management if required.
- Advise the Production Control, Sales and Account Managers regarding the best route for shipping based on size, fragility, value and destination.
- Advise Sales Production Control & Account Managers of shipping quotes/prices in a timely manner.
- Support other departments as and when necessary.
- Any other reasonable request
- Previous experience in an export/shipping/logistics role
- ITOPS qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of EU and non-EU import and export processes
- Producing and dealing with international shipping documentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment – working to deadlines and changes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be competent in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team, and the ability to react to short notice changes to suit operational requirements.
International Trade Qualification (ITOPS)
International Trade Qualification (ITOPS) course is a qualification covering the main elements of export administration, including documentation, Customs and Excise and the other legal requirements of payments, dispatch and shipping and is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce.
We welcome good applicants for many roles